Thursday, October 25, 2007

*****SPECIAL NOTICE*****

AT&T, SPRINT AND OTHER SO CALLED PROVIDERS CHANGE OUR NUMBERS WITHOUT NOTICE, JUST REFER BACK HERE FOR THE NEW NUMBER IF THE RECORDING IS TOO FAST OR DOES NOT REPEAT.

REMEMBER BY DEFINITION THIS IS NOT A CHAT LINE BUT A TELECONFERENCE LINE, SINCE SOME ONE STARTS THE CONFERENCE BY PRESSING " * " AFTER THE ACCESS CODE.

IF THE "administrator" OF THE CALL HANGS UP THE CALL IS OVER FOR EVERYONE, that is not true of a chat line, which is always on.

THE NEW NUMBER IS (308)344-6459

Use this number with the access code you allready have

2 comments:

Riff said...

This crap happened to me today!
Those BASTARDS! Well it was easy enough to change the number on my postings to (308)344-6400. I use the service to promote SAFE phone meetings for MATURE in person meetings. This way no one needs to give out their numbers in order to meet/talk to some one they met on a service or Yahoo Group. Works with 2 people or lots! Very cool to keep the weirdos away but date the freaks!

Anonymous said...

I tried to call using my magic jack and a commercial for a magic jack conference car program came on. How can other providers hijack the number for this service and mess things up. I have one of the others on the conf call me and then patch me into the call.