Thursday, April 24, 2008

Are You A Furrie?

Do you like furry animals, and also like to dress up like them and hang out with friends? Then you are a Furry! I first heard of this on tv and thought it was a joke. If you want to learn more go check out SoCalFurs.
Free TeleConferencing would be a great solution for all you furries out there! In fact, up to 96 others along with you! get your free account today, just follow the link to learn more and set up your free account today! Free TeleConferencing sign up today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just spent ALL day trimming a Lab. Just as I finished I got texted to do a FURYYCON! So reluctantly I did what the text said to do. HMMMmm.. very cool call.. how can this be FREE? I REALLY don't want to believe it. I just spent over 20 minutes trying to find something BAD about FreeTeleConferencing.com. NADA, nuthin' zippo! I thought this kind of stuff was just internet BS. It is not BS it is FREE. VERY NEAT!