Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Go Global With Free TeleCon

Free TeleCon's Services can be accessed anywhere, from any phone at anytime! No reservations, no expensive equipment, just you, your phone and up to 96 others, all in one call. Now you can have conferences with colleagues and friends while sipping margaritas in Cabo or walking down the street to your local Starbucks.
Free TeleConferencing is here for you!

Sign up for your free account today!
FreeTeleCon, where tele-conferencing is free and easy!

3 comments:

Spunky Bairnsdale said...

chris at FreeTeleCon.com just emailed me to go look at this post he just did ALL with his iphone. Very cool...FreeTeleCon.com makes it so I can talk with my social group ALL the time and get more done, faster.
That way I have lots more time to be with the people I care about the most.

Anonymous said...

Spunky is a FREAK. All she uses this for is sex talk. She is hiding behind calling it a RANT on her late nite chats. She just wasting her time.

I use it for serious thngs when I'm working. Spunky I just have one thing to say to you.

GO TO COLLEGE AND GET A JOB! Life is not all just fun and games.

Teleconferencing Systems said...

Nice, and thanks for sharing this info with us.