Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Scrapbooking Craze & Free TeleConferencing

"Scrapbooking is a method for preserving a legacy of written history in the form of photographs, printed media, and memorabilia contained in decorated albums, or scrapbooks. The idea of keeping printed materials of personal interest probably dates to shortly after the invention of printing. Similarly for photographs. Historically, scrapbooking was a tradition similar to storytelling, but with a visual and tactile, rather than oral, focus." From Wikipedia

Tell your story to those near and far with FreeTeleCon.com. By using Free TeleCon you can talk with scrapbookers all over, with up to 96 in each call. Share ideas and inspire each other!
Sign up for your FREE account today!!

Click Here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free TeleConferencing's service is great!! I can use it to talk with my friends about our scrapbooking projects. We all dial in and put out phones on speaker and talk about the pages we are working on, we discuss design ideas and new products we have found. It's great, I recomend it to everyone!

Thanks FTC!

Spunky Bairnsdale said...

Well I have a legacy anyway but doing it scrapbooking could be good..My blog might sorta become a scrapbook for me..I'D LIKE YOU PEOPLE TO MAKE COMMENTING ON IT A TRADITION!! I kinda like the visual, tactile and ORAL focus.. for me they just all seem to go together.